Velox is the most innovative and versatile machine guarding system that can provide a safe perimeter in any facility.
Their non-progressive panels allow you to remove a single panel without taking down the entire run, ensuring quick panel removal and replacement.
- Unframed wire mesh panels offer the flexibility to customize in the field.
- Ridges bent into the panel provide strength without the cumbersome weight of typical framed panels.
- Standard black painted panels create high-visibility system.
- Wire panels are made of 2-inch x 2-inch x 8-gauge welded wire mesh.
- Panels also available in clear Lexan and solid sheet metal.
Four Velox post designs accommodate every combination of panel and door for a system that fits your machinery and space.
- Four post styles accommodate: (1) swing doors, (2) slide doors, (3) adjustable corner posts for non-90 degree corners, and (4) line posts for straight runs and 90-degree corners.
- Heavy duty anchors are included with every post order to ensure strength and stability.
- All Velox posts come in standard safety yellow paint color.
- Post height equals overall height of assembled systems.
Swing and slide door options allow for the access that best fits your facility and the machinery being operated.
- Swing door styles include single or double swing, available hinge left or right.
- Swing doors are available in 6- and 8-foot heights; 8-foot option has 12-inch transom above the door. Double swing door is available in 6- and 8-foot options.
- Single slide door is available in 6- and 8-foot heights, sliding left or right. Double slide door is available in 6- and 8-foot options.
- All doors are equipped with a standard snap latch.
- Fortress electric auto shut-off door locks are also available and can be set up in the field.
For more information or to request a quote, contacts email@example.com