EZ-SCREEN® LS safety light curtains that resist high-pressure, high-temperature washdown and aggressive chemical cleaning are now available from Banner Engineering. They offer the same capabilities and ease-of-use of other EZ-SCREEN LS safety light curtains, but are protected by hygienic tubular enclosures. They are ideal for use in food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications where maintaining sanitary conditions is critical.
• Easy-to-Clean, Hygienic Design: Made of FDA grade polycarbonate tubes and 316L stainless steel endcaps and mounting brackets, each enclosure has a smooth, hygienic design that minimizes the opportunity for debris to accumulate, to comply with sanitary requirements.
• Chemically-Resistant Construction: IP69K rated enclosures withstand frequent, repeated exposure to many chemical cleaning agents used to sterilize equipment. They will not discolor or become cloudy over time, ensuring reliable performance for safety light curtains as well as a long operational lifespan.
• Hydrophobic Vent: Allows condensation to escape the enclosure and prevents water and chemicals from entering, eliminating the need for an integral heater element and simplifying maintenance.
• Remote Configuration of Fixed Blanking: Models with Remote Fixed Blanking can be set up to ignore fixed objects, such as brackets or fixtures, inside the defined area without directly accessing the receiver.
• Meat slicing equipment and similar applications in the food industry
• Palletizing equipment and similar applications in the beverage industry
• Barrier isolators and similar applications in the pharmaceutical industry
• Any application where exposure to washdown conditions and aggressive chemical cleaners is routine and protecting staff and safeguarding equipment is necessary
For more information or to request a quote, contact email@example.com