The proNet module allows the features of amGardpro to become distributed IO (input output) on a PROFINET network; safety information is exchanged using the PROFIsafe extensions. The unit can connect the following modules to a PROFIsafe network:
- A proLok safety switch with a vast array of options using modular adaptors, heads and actuators in the amGardpro range. The safety switches are communicated safely, with standard PNIO (PROFINET input output) for solenoid drive, monitor and head monitor.
- An e-stop and safety switch communicated safely across PROFIsafe.
- Up to four lamps and pushbuttons from the proOption Pod range.
An integrated network switch facilitates ‘daisy-chain’ bus topologies with no additional hardware.
F-address set via web interface or DIP switches.
The following PROFINET features are supported:
- Complies with PROFINET IO Conformance class B
- SNMP with support for the following mibs: LLDP and MIB-II
- LLDP is supported (Topologi scan)
- MRP is supported on select configurations
Diagnostic functions available via web interface:
- Supply voltage.
- Current PROFINET IO.
- Current F-address.
- Ethernet connection statistics
For more information or to request a quote, contact firstname.lastname@example.org