M12 Field Wireable with Push-In termination simplifies installation
Turck has added M12 field wireable connectors with integrated push-in termination technology to its connectivity product offering. This technology allows users to complete fast and safe manual field wireable assembly without the use of tools. No soldering iron or screwdriver required!The customer simply inserts a stripped conductor end into the color coded contact area and close the locking mechanism to establish an electrical connection. Once the conductors are terminated, simply screw on the cable gland. This enables mounting to be completed quickly and reliably. Field wireable connectors can be adapted to the unique requirements in the field. They simplify installation wherever cable lengths cannot be estimated in advance. Available in 4-pin and 5-pin, male and female connectors. Flammability class according to UL 94 V0.
- Easy installation – no tools required!
- Reliable and quick termination of conductors
- Error-free wiring – conductor insertion area is identified by pole number and is color coded
- Extremely compact connector
- Connects solid or stranded conductors and conductors with ferrules