If water is getting into your control enclosures and cabinets, chances are you are also getting bacteria inside of them too. Rittal’s Hygienic Design Enclosures can help you keep the water out.
Is your wash down and sanitation process creating any of these problems?
- Water getting inside control enclosures and cabinets
- Electrical problems due to water ingress
- Power washers damaging gaskets/seals that need to be replaced
- Downtime and production issues caused by water ingress.
Spending extra time and effort cleaning your control enclosures and cabinets?
- Covering control enclosures and cabinets with plastic bags
- Hand cleaning control enclosures and cabinets
- Opening control enclosure and cabinet doors to clean them and inspect them
- Scraping off damaged gaskets/seals and replacing them
If you are experiencing any of these problems and dealing with these time wasting activities, then you need Rittal’s Hygienic Design enclosures. Your maintenance crews have better things to do then dealing with these water issues and the unnecessary problems that go with them. Eliminate unnecessary non-value added maintenance and repair costs as well as reduced downtime. Rittal’s Hygienic Design enclosures are easy to clean, easy to inspect, and keep the water out.