The next generation of M12 cordsets & receptacles is here. Turck’s best selling M12 family now comes with game changing features. The re-designed M12 solutions are more rugged, making them ideal for factory automation on machines and in control systems in automotive, mobile equipment, logistics and more.
Key Features & Benefits
The new M12 combines an improved design with cost-effective production.
- Easier installation– NEW patented torque sleeve eases install of every single cordset; provides tactile feedback once nominal torque achieved.
- Improved ingress protection – ALL redesigned M12 connectivity meet IEC IP67, IP68, IP69K, as well as NEMA 1, 2, 4, 6P, & 12 ratings.
- Improved Lead times – Consolidation of raw materials, simplifying processes and vertical integration allow for faster lead times
This redesign also includes the mating receptacles. Configurations include: male/female, front and rear mount PG9 or M16 thread, 3/4/5 poles, with 18-24awg flying leads.
Key Industries & Applications
- Automotive – M12 connectivity for tool cords and industrial networking.
- Mobile Equipment – distributed I/O and consolidated connectivity with M12s.
- Logistics – in conjunction with emergence of robotics into the material handling and packaging industries, combined with network wiring.