Remotely Configure and View Information from an XS26 Safety Controller
Streamline operations and minimize costs with the latest in Banner’s XS26 series of expandable safety controllers and software. By adding network access capabilities to XS26 models with Ethernet, controls engineers can remain in one location while accessing safety controllers remotely.
With the option to add up to eight I/O expansion modules, utilize In-Series Diagnostics (ISD), and ability to share data via five different communication protocols, the XS26 expandable safety controller has the capacity to adapt to a variety of machines, including large-scale machines with multiple processes.
- In-Series Diagnostics (ISD) provides detailed status and performance data from each connected safety device, which can be accessed with an HMI or similar device
- Available communication protocols include EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP, PCCC, and PROFINET (EtherCAT available via XSeCAT EtherCAT Communication Module)
- Program in minutes with intuitive, easy-to-use configuration software
- Up to eight expansion I/O modules can be added as automation requirements grow or change
- Choose from six expansion module models
- Expansion module models have a variety of safety inputs, solid-state safety outputs and safety relay outputs
- Innovative live display feature and diagnostics allow for active monitoring of I/O on a PC and assist in troubleshooting and commissioning
- Controller and input modules allow safety inputs to be converted to status outputs for efficient terminal use
- Ethernet-enabled models can be configured for up to 256 virtual status outputs
- SC-XM3 external drive for fast swap and quick configuration without a PC