Shingle & Gibb Automation is the East Coast’s premier Industrial Automation Distributor that has evolved over 80 years from roots in the mechanical power transmission industry to a leader in the high technology controls and automation world. Our sales, engineering and management personnel are all knowledgeable in Sensors, Controls, PLCs, Drives, Motion Control and Mechanical Power Transmission. We are focused on providing our Customers with world class products from leading suppliers.
Shingle & Gibb Automation provides best in class products from a number of suppliers including Banner, Turck, Siemens, Rittal and more. We have long-term relationships with a wide range of industrial controls suppliers.
We also provide value-add services, including:
- An experienced, factory-trained, technically focused, and locally based sales force to assist customers with automation projects, from conception and specification to completion
- Knowledgeable and highly trained Customer Service Consultants
- An in-house Engineering Department to assist in designing, integrating, and implementing even the most challenging automation projects
- Seven figures worth of inventory to help support customers’ automation requirements
With headquarters located in Moorestown, NJ (just outside of Philadelphia, PA) and offices throughout the Eastern United States, the company provides coverage in New Jersey, New York, New England, Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, District of Columbia, Virginia, and Florida.
As one of the earliest members of the Association of High Technology Distribution (AHTD), Shingle & Gibb Automation has invested almost four decades of resources into not only becoming a “high-tech” distributor itself, but also shaping the entire high-tech distribution marketplace. Over the past 30 years, Shingle & Gibb Automation individuals have served three terms as President of the AHTD. Shingle and Gibb Automation is widely recognized as a leader in the industrial automation field.
- Founded in 1933
- Leadership team has a combined 150+ years of industry experience
- One day UPS delivery to any part of our service area
- Eight acquisitions since 2009
- Increased inventory