The 2-day Siemens TIA Portal course will teach you how to efficiently engineer an automation system solution using the TIA Portal. This workshop allows each attendee to build a complete, integrated operating system consisting of an S7-1200 PLC, S7-1500 PLC, SINAMICS G120 VFD and Comfort Panel HMI, all networked together with PROFINET.
What you will learn:
- The TIA Portal layout, engineering software packages and how to create a project
- How to commission S7 hardware, including S7-1200 and S7-1500 PLCs with local and PROFINET remote I/O
- Details of the S7 PLC memory structure and how to create a program
- How to integrate a SINAMICS VFD, commission and control it via the PLC as a motion axis
- How to integrate an HMI: transfer data, error reporting, system diagnostics and user messages from the PLCs
- How to leverage the integrated project management and commissioning support tools
Two day class cost: $350 (Includes SIMATIC S7-1200 Starter Kit)
Want to save engineering time on your next automation project? How about minimizing machine downtime and simplifying your troubleshooting with the help of built in system diagnostics? The SIMATIC S7-1500 offers built in diagnostics – no programming required, they even function in STOP mode, of course, since they’re “built in” to the system overall! This is just one of the many benefits that the SIMATIC S7-1500 has to offer. If this sounds interesting, then give us an hour and half and come join us for a hands-on experience with the SIMATIC S7-1500 – the most advanced controller in the world!
Come and see for yourself, a totally engaging hands on experience with the S7-1500 hardware, showing what makes the SIMATIC S7-1500 the most advanced controller in the world! This session stays at a fairly high level, but allows you to experience for yourself the S7-1500 hardware features including the commissioning and diagnostics functionality in the CPU’s built-in color display, the ease of wiring built into the IO modules, and more. Also, use a web browser to view the same diagnostic information that is available on the CPU display. All this together with an overview of the SIMATIC S7-1500 product line.