Shingle & Gibb Automation is Open & Stocked with Inventory
Shingle & Gibb Automation is closely monitoring the information available regarding the Corona virus (COVID-19). As we receive guidance from both local and federal government officials and public health officials, we are taking the necessary actions to protect our customers, our suppliers, and our employees. The majority of our employees have transitioned to remote work environments and are using virtual technology to continue to connect and service our customers.
Governments of several states have declared that all businesses not considered “life-sustaining” must immediately shut down.
Shingle & Gibb Automation is deemed an Essential and Life-Sustaining Business and accordingly we will be continuing operations in the ordinary course.
Our mission has been and will continue to be to listen to our customers and continually strive to provide perfect service, distribute quality products and offer technologically advanced solutions. While businesses across America are facing new challenges in the ways we operate, it has not and will not change the way we serve you, our customers.
How can we serve you?
- Our shipping and warehouse functions in Moorestown, NJ; Amherst, NY; Fort Lauderdale, FL; and Powhatan, VA are still operating as normal.
- Our recently increased inventory levels are readily available to help serve your needs.
- Our Customer Service team is fully available to answer your calls and respond to your emails.
- Our Applications Engineering team is available to help you solve advanced applications and identify solutions via phone, email, and Webex.
- Your District Sales Manager is available to help you with product selection, service questions, and offer you the same support via phone, email, and Webex.
- Our District Sales Managers and Applications Engineering teams are equipped with virtual conferencing technology that will enable us to communicate with you via Webex video conference, help troubleshoot situations, demonstrate products, and more.
- We will do our best to provide you with updates regarding your current orders and any impacts experienced as a result of changes at the supplier level.
- Our team is fully committed to providing you with the same levels of service you have come to expect from our Shingle family.
Have a question? Give us a call, we're here to help!
Our team is fully equipped to continue to assist you via phone and email. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to contact your local Shingle Office: